HERE’S WHERE BLAKE WILL BE:
Part of the fun of Ball State Homecoming Week is the Homecoming Village! The FREE event is open to all and will take place Monday the 28TH along on Martin Street between Riverside and University avenues. Food trucks, fire- breathers, Ball State Cheerleaders and Code Red will be there and so will BLAKE! Look for us from 5 – 8 p.m. on Dill Street.
Thursday, Oct. 1, look for BLAKE-FM at Arts Walk in downtown Muncie. We’ll be there from 5-7p.m.
Look for the BLAKE-FM van in the Ball State Homecoming Parade on Saturday October 3.
The parade leaves Muncie Central at 10am and ends at Tailgate Town!
Join BLAKE-FM before the next Ball State Football home game at Tailgate Town. There’s always a lot of food, fun and festivities in the lot across the street from Scheumann Stadium.
We’ll see you there on:
- Saturday, October 3 – It’s Homecoming, and the cardinals take on the Toledo Rockets
- Saturday, October 17 – Georgia State Panthers
- Saturday, October 24 – Central Michigan Chippewas
- Saturday, October 31 – UMass Minutemen
- Tuesday, November 24 – Bowling Green Falcons
Friday, November 13 – CHRIS YOUNG w/Eric Paslay and Clare Dunn at Emens Auditorium.